We will be ordering uniforms for the troop later this fall. We are waiting to get a few meetings under our belt and let the membership headcount settle out before we place our first order for uniforms. More information will come soon regarding this process.
In addition to the formal uniforms, each Trailman will also need a casual uniform shirt (Unit shirt). A few parents have asked about these shirts, so here is all you need to know:
- Shirts must be ordered from the Trail Life USA Store online (www.traillifeusastore.com).
- Each Unit (Woodlands Trail, Navigators, and Adventurers) have different shirts.
- Shirts are available in 100% cotton or in a polyester blend moisture wicking fabric
- Casual uniform shirts can be worn to meetings (until we have formal uniforms) with jeans, cargo pants, or cargo shorts.
- We will also use these shirts to identify us as Trail Life members at events outside of meetings (service projects, field trips, etc.)
Here is how to know what shirt to buy:
- Boys in K5-5th grade are in the Woodlands Trail Unit. Their shirts are forest green in color. The 100% cotton shirt can be found here, and the moisture wicking shirt can be found here.
- Boys in 6th-8th grade are in the Navigators Unit. Their shirts are dark gray in color. The 100% cotton shirt can be found here, and the moisture wicking shirt can be found here.
- Boys in 9th-12th grade are in the Adventurers Unit. Their shirts are royal blue in color. The 100% cotton shirt can be found here, and the moisture wicking shirt can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact Brad Hatchett at firstname.lastname@example.org