Tomorrow night is our kickoff Trail Life meeting for the 2016-17 school year. We will meet from 6:15-7:30 PM in the gym at Pear Orchard Presbyterian.
Here are some important announcements of which to be aware:
- When you arrive, there will be a sign-in table in the lobby of the gym. Please stop and sign your trailman(men) in so we will have a record of their attendance. When the meeting is over, please be sure to sign them out so we will know that everyone is accounted for.
- We will gather the boys by unit/patrol from 6:15-6:30 as follows. Since this is our first meeting this year, if you are parent to a k5-5th grade boy, please escort your Trailmen to their area so you can meet your son's patrol leader. Navigator/Adventurer parents (6th-12th grade) are also welcome to come to the gathering area and meet the leaders as well (if you don't already know them):
- Back Left Corner - Fox Patrol (K-1st Grade)
- Back Right Corner - Mt. Lion Patrol (4th-5th Grade)
- Front Left Corner (near stage) - Hawk Patrol (2nd-3rd)
- Back right Corner (y outh room) - Navigators/Adventurers (6th-12th grade)
- We will begin dues collection tomorrow night. Dues are $55 per Trailman. Andy Clark, our Treasurer, will be present to collect dues at the registration table. You can pay with Cash or check made payable to Trail Life Troop MS1031. If program costs are a concern, please separately talk with myself or Andy Clark.
- If you are parent to a New Navigator (6th graders), please also bring $15 to cover the cost of the Trailman's Handbook.
- If you are new to our program and would like information on the program and our plans for the year, we will hold a parents informational meeting around 6:40 while the boys are engaged in their activities.
- We will wrap up our meeting just prior to 7:30. Please be back to collect your Trailmen by 7:30. Please make every effort to be prompt as we cannot close down the gym until all the boys have been picked up.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org